View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 12:00 PM   #62
alinnell

S/C/G: 173/in progress/140ish

Height: 5'8"

Sorry for your loss, Becky.

Congrats for your loss, Andrea. (Different losses, of course.)

I'm fumbling. I've not been doing anything different except perhaps adding a few fresh fruits here and there (blueberries in Greek yogurt for breakfast and a nectarine at lunch) and yesterday my shorts were uncomfortably tight. This morning I see that my scale is showing a 3 pound gain. This after nearly 5 days of an inexplicable loss. I don't know what happened.

We're taking somewhat of a four-day weekend. Yesterday was the holiday of course. Today DH did have to go to the office for an hour or so because there were a few of our guys who actually wanted to work, so he took the time to get them organized for the day. I have to go pick up payroll in a little bit, but there's no hurry for that. Afterwards, we'll hit Costco and Plummers where we'll order a new loveseat/chair combination for our family room. Our current set is too worn out. Unbelievable that furniture (leather!) can wear out in less than 10 years, but I guess it's due to us using this stuff daily it can happen. The living room furniture is the same age and except for some damage from the cats, it is like new.

(`'•.¸(`'•.¸ ¸.•'´) ¸.•'´)
``•Allison•``
(¸.•'´(¸.•'´ `'•.¸)`' •.¸)

“A Year from Now You May Wish You Had Started Today”~Karen Lamb
alinnell is offline   Reply With Quote