Old 07-03-2013, 06:42 PM   #1  
MF 3/31/13

S/C/G: 261/ticker/155 for now

Height: 5'2"

Default MF Tomato Soup Grilled Cheese Sandwich

I've been on medifast for over 3 months now and am starting to feel like I'm in a bit of a rut where the MF foods are concerned. This afternoon I googled medifast recipes and decided to try the tomato soup grilled cheese sandwich -it was great, and super easy!

Mix 1 packet of Creamy Tomato soup (any MF cream soup will work) with 1/4 cup of egg beaters and pour into sandwich maker. Cook for 3 minutes, remove from sandwich maker and place a slice of low-fat cheese between the "bread" slices (I used pepper-jack - yum!). Enjoy!

Tomorrow I'm going to try an egg mcmuffin using pancake mix!
SuperHeroTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2013, 10:06 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 202.2/147.6/130

Height: 5'2

that sounds great!! I'll have to try that! I'm about to eat a chocolate coffee lava cake, I found this great site you should check out...survivals of jewels, blog. She gets them all TSFL approved and has some awesome ideas, I've tried 3 of them so far and all turned out great! I had a spinach frittata for breakfast and dinner, it was great!
Andi24 is offline   Reply With Quote