View Single Post
Old 07-02-2013, 10:43 AM   #17
nightwasp
look to windward

S/C/G: 185/178/145

Height: 5'7"

Ahh! I weighed in this morning at 178.2. I don't care how dead this thread is, I'm going to blow it up, haha! Finally, I'm back in the 170s... Getting up to 185 was such a humbling experience for me, my profession requires that I maintain a certain level of fitness, and I totally strained the limit! But I'm 7 pounds down over the course of my first week and a half or so, and I'm so ready for the next 7. The next 20 pounds constitutes half my goal, so I'm going to spend a lot of time in here workin it off!

Currently I'm running in the mornings and doing Insanity in the afternoons (just started yesterday!). Unfortunately I had a little shin pain this morning from all the jumping around on that Fit Test yesterday, so I'm going to do Insanity but reeeeally take it easy on anything requiring full-body jumps, because it's just more important to me to preserve my ability to run than it is to wreck myself doing Insanity :P If anyone else in here is doing it or has done it, I'll take any wise words you've got!

I'll be checking in regularly! See you around.

Mini-goal #1: 167 lbs. Mini-goal #2: 159 lbs. (BMI 24.9)
nightwasp is offline   Reply With Quote