View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #2
chahma

S/C/G: 163/ticker/145

Height: 5'8"

Hello ladies! Hard to believe it's July already, wow!

Well I decided to start the month off well (there's always a nice psychological boost as thinking of this month as a "fresh start") – I am eating on plan today AND I managed to try out the new Jillian Michael’s kickboxing DVD. I know it’s been like a month off since I’ve exercised so I didn’t think I was *that* out of shape… well 10 minutes in, I seriously thought I was going to pass out, I was dizzy and everything. I had to stop the DVD 2 times to just do a few laps around and get my heart rate down. I don’t know if it’s because she does a lot of quick on the floor & pop back up moves and I’ve always found the switch really difficult, even in my previous kickboxing classes… or I’m truly really out of shape. Either way, afterwards I felt accomplished even though it was only 20 minutes… so perhaps the motivation will continue.

Tomorrow is weigh in day – hoping for about a 2 lb loss, basing it upon my daily weigh-ins this past week, BUT I did kind of "carb overload" yesterday and went WAY over my points (but not weekly allowance) and I was up a bit today. We'll see if I go back down. I have a “going away” type potluck gathering in the evening, so I’m making a yummy tea cake, but I will not be eating any, LOL.

Hope July has begun well for you all!

Last edited by chahma : 07-01-2013 at 05:15 PM.
chahma is offline   Reply With Quote