View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 09:27 AM   #25
Princess1122

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Hello everyone and happy Thursday to you! We are warm and muggy here with lots of rain showers moving thru, sunny one minute and raining the next... ugh. Supposed to cool down a bit though so we will see how the weekend turns out... I have lots of yard work that needs my attention so I am hoping that even if it is hot that maybe it won't rain so that I can get that done on Saturday

I went to WI on Saturday and was down 1.0 lb so things are moving along for me although I have over ate this week due to some stress so I need to correct that quickly. Cycling three times a week has helped a lot to get me back on track and I am feeling a bit of difference in my clothing so although I might not always see the change on the scale it is happening slowly but surely and I am really trying to make this about being healthy this time around instead of all about the number on the scale. I would feel so much better if I carried less weight, my knee would get a break and my back and neck problems might improve... so it all comes back to weighing less but I try to focus on the bigger picture.

Super busy at work and home right now so I will get on when I can and am sending you all best wishes for a great week and weekend!

Judy: Thanks for the book title! So glad you are getting off the extra weight, I know that has to make you feel great!

Bandit: I need to try the cauliflower recipe... that will come in very handy with the upcoming July 4th holiday down here... thank you!

Life: Hope you are doing well!

Cherry: Hope things are back to normal for you!

Impossible is nothing!
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote