Old 06-17-2013, 12:33 AM   #1  

Default Blue Team Spring Into Action Chat Thread Week 5 (06/17/13 - 06/23/13)

Well onto week 5

I had a pretty good week overall. Exercise was up food was down and thus the weight was down too....yay

Today hasn't been great though kind of hungry all day. Haven't eaten tons but a, kind of hungry today. That's okay give in a bit and tomorrow is a new day.

I have some things going on today that could be a good thing if I don't blow it. Fingers crossed for me and I'll explain once I find out if I did good or bad.

Have a great night and a great day tomorrow.
Old 06-17-2013, 08:06 AM   #2  
Ready to lose

S/C/G: 122.7/tick/62

Height: 5'4"

good luck bigmid, i hope all goes to plan
Old 06-17-2013, 11:39 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 398/257/150

Height: 5'6"

Blue Team:

Total Lost: 16.4 lbs (-0.49%)

Blue Team Biggest Loser: Bigmid (-5.0 lbs, -2.89%)

Honorable Mentions:

jessicado22 (-5.5 lbs, -2.63%)
angelicus (-2.0 lbs, -1.08%)
2muchbelly (-2.0 lbs, -0.87%)

Congratulations to all the week 4 losers ! You ladies are very inspirational !

Had a much better week 4 on this end... eating has been very good and I'm feeling much better overall. Now to up the exercise and get that butt moving !

Here's to a great week 5 !
Old 06-17-2013, 07:45 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 265/205/115

Height: 5'3"

Good luck Bigmid and congrats on being the biggest loser!

I'm back on track after using a freebie last week (sick with cold so maintenance calories last week) But this week my cold is gone so I can exercise and eat under maintenance. Woo Hoo, looking forward to being back on track and loosing some poundage! Had a 3 hour walk today so feeling good!

Good luck in week 5 everyone!
Old 06-19-2013, 07:31 AM   #5  
Ready to lose

S/C/G: 122.7/tick/62

Height: 5'4"

leslie good to hear you've had a good week, hopefully it shows on the scale
kayin it feels good getting back into the swing of things after an illness doesn't it

I'm down 0.4 only getting quite frustrated with these scales! Trying to hold on to the centimeters i've lost to keep the motivation up.

Hope all is going better with you all...good luck.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:53 AM   #6  

S/C/G: SW194/CW144/GW140

Height: 5.10

Congrats - bigmid on bieing biggest loser.

I think things are looking better for me. After being up from new exercise and Tom paid an early visit. I show a down number finally. Hope it stays or even goes lower.

Good luck everyone with your goals this week.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:14 PM   #7  
*Embrace Power*

S/C/G: 332/279.8/195

Height: 5'5

Yay bigmid!! Way to go!

Things have been so busy crazy the past almost two weeks, but now my hubby and I are back into a normal schedule and can pick back up on Insanity now. I've been eating well and this morning I was finally at 243, so hoping to be that or lower by weigh in day!
Old 06-20-2013, 01:34 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 310/169/155

Height: 5'5"

Congrats Bigmid! And way to go Blue Team! Yay us!

Scale was down to 202 today. Eeee....so close to Onederland! Which is actually not as rewarding as I thought it would be, lol. I still feel I look the same, even though I know I'm smaller. Perhaps when my back boobs and fupa are gone I will feel differently. Still, it will be nice to see a 1 in front of my number soon instead of a 2. Hope everyone else has a great week, whoosh fairys to all!
Old 06-21-2013, 03:21 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/130

Height: 5'2"

We are dealing with flooding here in Calgary today. Board meeting was cancelled, all schools are closed. Surreal.

Bigmid (Jacky) the co-leader of the blue team And I both live in Calgary. Luckiy I don't live near the river and am dry & safe right now, hope Jacky can say the same.

Have a great Friday all!
Old 06-21-2013, 07:31 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 265/205/115

Height: 5'3"

Oh my gosh, that flooding sounds terrible, I hope you are all okay.

jessicado22: Wow, almost Onederland! Yay!

Went on a 4 hour walk today, boy am I ever tired! Lost 1 pound in the process though, probably all water but don't worry I was hydrating the whole time. Glad I'm going to show a loss this week, however small.

Last edited by kayin; 06-21-2013 at 07:33 PM.
Old 06-21-2013, 08:43 PM   #11  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

I joined a diabetic class last week and WOW ! I am really enjoying what the nutritionist is teaching. Our first week we are looking into how many fat grams we are suppose to have at our weight . I am suppose to have no more that 33grams daily . I do eat walnuts , almonds , and peanut butter . Cheese and fried food are not my problems. However , I have been putting to much peanut butter on my whole wheat 35 calorie toast , then maybe adding some nuts in my yogurt with some fruit . I believe I need to be more careful with that situation after looking into .....FAT GRAMS
Old 06-23-2013, 10:20 AM   #12  

S/C/G: 310/169/155

Height: 5'5"

CanadaMel -- that is so scary! Hope you and Bigmid stay dry. My friends condo downtown is completely flooded...so horrible

Kayin -- 4 hours?! Wow, that is dedication. Yay for the pound!

Dumplin, that is interesting. I'm vegetarian so I allow myself cheese, butter, etc. But I do still try to limit. Peanutbutter is my foe though as well! I lurve it so.

Down 2 1/2 pounds this week overall. Which I will take considering I ate out yesterday and had chips/salsa and then an order of Fajitas. Not diet condusive overall! I did run extra hard though last night to try and make up for it.

Hope everyone else has great weigh ins today! Let's go blue team!
Old 06-23-2013, 12:05 PM   #13  

Hi everyone sorry I was MIA this week. Had lots going on and then with this crazy weather too I never made it back.

Thank you for all the congrats I wish it would be the same this week. But only a .8 loss....better than a gain I guess. Was eating way to much, comfort from all the rain.

Glad your on higher ground Mel....me too but it's crazy the way Calgary flooded like that. All the disasters all around us too. So many towns under water.

Congratulations to Jessica, angelicus, and 2muchbelly for also being BL this week and to all the blue team we did great.

Congratulations to everyone's accomplishments this week too....sounds like you've all been working hard.

Sorry no time for personals as I'm off to work right now. Posts may be a little late tonight too as I work til 7 then exercise then food.....then my blue team:-)
Old 06-23-2013, 08:55 PM   #14  
Focus

S/C/G: 296/ticker/199/

Height: 5'4

hope Jackie and Mel will stay dry for sure ! Way to go Jessica you are just doing wonderful . Like that motivation you have and wow ... you are doing amazing !

Congrats also to Angelicus and 2muchbelly !!! GO BLUE TEAM !!!