View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 09:15 AM   #50
Andi24

S/C/G: 172/140.8/130

Height: 5'2

Dottington WTG! Did it satisfy your craving? It's SO hard to walk away, so good for you!! I saw your before/after pics in the picture thread, and WOW, you look AWESOME! I am so afraid of having saggy skin after I'm at goal, I'm getting to the gym often to tone as I lose , so hopefully that helps! You DO NOT look like you lost a ton of weight, you look like you never had it! The boobs are the thing I WANT to shrink, but I don't think they will, at least not much!

Today I got to the gym at 5:30 and got my workout in, now I'm off to get a full body massage...I'm looking forward to that, since I started working out my body has been tense. It turned from a painful tense to a feel good tense but it's still tense. Then I get to help my brother move, so I can undo all the relaxing at the spa! My goal is also to find SOMEWHRE that sells Rhubarb, but I ran around to 4 different stores yesterday and NOBODY had it! It is in season, and I NEED to try out my new recipe! LOL!

The scale hit 143.0, my new low, and one pound away from a 30lb loss!

Side note. I just got back from Kohls, with my VERY FIRST PAIR OF SIZE 6 SHORTS! I can't totally fit into them yet...muffin top...but I could pull them up and zip!!!! This coming from a 16 at start!

Last edited by Andi24 : 06-22-2013 at 09:19 PM.
Andi24 is offline   Reply With Quote