South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 02:35 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Default Wacky Wednesday--Daily South Beach Chat

Hi gang! I watched the Miami Heat/San Antonio Spurs game, and I'm still up, lol. My team won, so I'm good. They just gotta win Game 7, that's it. I start Phase 2, Week 3 on 6/20. I'm also job-hunting, so wish me luck!
Old 06-19-2013, 06:01 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Thanks for starting us up, Bella. I sure hope you got to bed soon after you posted. Sleep is so important.

Still no garden progress! I did go out there later in the afternoon yesterday but darned Jazz found another escape route so I dealt with catching him and then just gave up for the day.

Off to the chiropodist this morning with my poor sore feet, to a funeral for a friend's father and then to Pet Therapy. Any "free" time today will be at my desk as tax and audit are looming. How did we get past-mid June so quickly?

I am putting on my Big Girl Panties and getting on with it right now - after I check FB and have another coffee.

Happy Hump Day!
Old 06-19-2013, 06:38 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Much needed this morning. But Susie's party went well, even though we had to make a fast last minute change from having it outside to having it inside since we got flooded out with several torrential downpours. There were trees down and bridges and roads closed, but that didn't stop anyone from coming.

I hope BellaLucia slept well after the game, and I can't believe Jazz found yet another way to escape, Ruth!
Old 06-19-2013, 06:51 AM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!
Bing and I are in the car heading over to see Kirk.

I see a pool in my future.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 06-19-2013, 06:59 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning Ruth Jazz's name should have been Houdini. He doesn't give up! Hope your foot feels better. My garden is weed city from all the rain. It is on my to do list for Friday.

Sleep is an amazing thing and I hope Bella is still sleeping soundly

Linda glad the party went well.

Debbie hope you and Kirk have a great day. Is Bing good in the car?

Woke up to a cool breeze. Feels more like fall. Going for a ride after I feel human (need more coffee) Later to Joe's for dinner. Otherwise not much else.

Hope everyone has a great day

Last edited by jekel383; 06-19-2013 at 07:01 AM.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:00 AM   #6  

Height: 5' 5"

Morning everyone!
Skipping work today to go to the doctor. This is the long-awaited 2nd opinion on my knee. I fell on the ice back in February and it is still not right. On a different note, grateful for the whoosh today!

Beautiful sunshine today.
Ruth, good luck with your paperwork and the doggage.
Cottage, glad the party was a success and hope you didn't have any storm damage.
Bella, DH keeps trying to watch the Stanley Cup playoffs and falling asleep. I think we're too old to stay up that late.
Have fun at the pool, Lexxiss.

A wonderful day to all the chicks to come!

Last edited by Ruthxxx; 06-19-2013 at 07:06 AM. Reason: fixed typo
Old 06-19-2013, 07:19 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 144/131/128

Height: 5' 4"

That little stinker Jazz. I thought the fence was fixed?!

I'm all worked up for a case at work, so researching to make sure I do it all right (1 lb kitten!). The coffee is not helping me at this point!

AND I'm off like a herd of turtles!
Old 06-19-2013, 07:38 AM   #8  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

The fence WAS replaced along one side of the yard. I suspect he's been working on another escape route along the south fenceline. I'll check it out later although I hate to trample down the ferns growing there! I have him on a very long rope which is tied to the deck and am considering untying it and see where he goes. Maybe I should tie a concrete block or a tire to the end of it! Actually when he's on the rope, he just goes to the base of the deck steps.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:49 AM   #9  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

Good morning It's a sunny day and the beginning of a sunny stretch. All I have to do is make it through a 15 hour day and then I'm off for 4 days. It will take a little coffee but I can do it

Bella - good luck job hunting.

Ruth - That Jazz is quite an escape artist.

Cottage - glad it went well last night and you made it home without incident

Debbie - enjoy your pool time

Jennifer - that cabin looks wonderful!

Beth - Hope the doc has some good news for you, something easy to fix.

Twynn - good luck today

Okay, now hope this posts. silly internet
Old 06-19-2013, 10:25 AM   #10  

Height: 5' 7"

Sorry another quick fly by for me crazy week at work. I did not want to wake up this morning, hate hard wakeup's lol. Struggled through my work out this morning as well but I got it done. I think it had to do with the fact that I hate some crap food yesterday for the first time in forever, that will teach me.

Tonight is DD2 first swim meet and I am working the bullpen so that will keep me busy.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!
Old 06-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #11  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Good luck Bella! Job hunting is so tough nowadays...

Ruth sounds like a busy day- your dog keeps trying to escape? How frustrating! He probably thinks it's a game now lol. Hope your dog is microchipped!

I think I figured it out ladies, started putting my food into MFP. I am just eating too little. Yesterday I upped things to where I'm eating closer to 1300 calories and saw half a pound drop this morning. I know to not focus on the scale but when numbers aren't going down THEN start going up it tells me something has to be tweaked!
Old 06-19-2013, 06:11 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 330/315/154

Height: 5'6

Thanks ladies. I slept eight hours, then had a nap before going to the Doctor's. I weigh 315lbs, down 15lbs from my highest of 330lbs. I have work to do if I wanna reach my peak.
Closed Thread