Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 05-03-2013, 07:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: Restart 4-28-14 298/280.5/140

Height: 5'3"

Default Where do I go to post that I am

SOOOOO grateful, so thankful, for 3FatChicks.com. I have lost 40 pounds now, and the help, assistance, recipes, support I have received here through it ALL, has been amazing. I appreciate that the forum is here, the owners, and moderators who keep it clear of spam and weight loss gimics, AND politics! haha!

It's a great place. Also, many thanks to CanadaMel and LeslieB who run the Biggest Loser Challengers, and to Bill over at Beck Diet Solution for all their helpful support and assistance.

THANKS!
Elizabeth779 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 08:14 PM   #2  
it's always something

You are so kind, thanks! CONGRATS to you for your progress so far, you're doing great!
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 11:08 PM   #3  

Default Bathing suit shopping

What a great feeling I went bathing suit shopping and I tried on a large and it fit. I was so happy. I went from a size 20 3X

Last edited by Joanne M; 06-15-2013 at 11:12 PM. Reason: miss spelling
Joanne M is offline   Reply With Quote