View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 09:47 AM   #186
Arabella
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Smile Third Monday WI report

Third WI report has me down 1.6 for a total of 4 pounds in 3 weeks. I'd like faster better but will take it. I'm actually into the next decade but need to be down .4 more to have it register on the ticker.

Made it to yoga four times last week and had an average of over 10,000 steps a day although I didn't hit the target on Friday. Food was good. I did have a piece of a spectacular hazelnut-chocolate meringue cake I made for a friend's birthday party. And over the weekend, I had a few nibbles while cooking and etc. That foolishness stops here and now b/c I know where that slippery slope winds up.

In any case, I will have DH awaiting weekly report again next week, which is just that much more motivation and also means that I won't be able to stop weighing in and end up lost again. Thank goodness!

We had an awful weekend, cold and windy and torrentially rainy on Saturday, grey and cold yesterday. So much easier to feel good when the weather's better, which it is today. I think I'll get my sheets and nightie into the laundry for a bedtime treat for myself, a bed that smells like heaven.

Amarantha, thanks for reassuring that you'll be around. May you remember we walk with you where you travel.

Big day today. Work, plus have to (possibly) submit a video for a virtual choir. Live choir practice tonight, 45 mins away. Plus, of course, yoga and walking. On we go!

Love to all, in the Palace or on walkabout. Let's make this a good one!

Onederland by July

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote