View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 05:14 PM   #20
magical

S/C/G: 150/125/125

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Does anyone here struggle with the above two problems? Any advice for overcoming them? Also, for those on IE, I know you probably do not regularly weigh yourself, but do any of you know whether you've gained since you stopped formally "dieting"?
I put on weight initially after going the non-restricting route - I did not weigh myself but my clothes were tight and in some instances, I had to move a size up. That was more than a year back. The last time I weighed myself (end May) was 127lbs and back to my old size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lin43 View Post
I realized that three pieces of a large pizza is enough to satisfy me. Two (maybe even one) will take away the hunger, but I will not be satisfied without three. Four, for me, would be eating just for eating's sake; that fourth piece would not be as pleasurable for me to eat as the previous three, so I'm okay with three.
Strange that you and Veggiedaze mentioned pizza. I had an entire large seafood pizza from Pizza Hut just last week - all in one meal. Plus 3 pcs of garlic bread. That was my meal for the day.
magical is offline   Reply With Quote