View Single Post
Old 06-07-2013, 01:44 AM   #58
Mugumya

S/C/G: 240/232.5/150

Height: 5'2

I have gone through a lot in the last two years (husband totally cutting off contact with me, then telling me via email he was leaving me (i was pregnant at the time, so left me as a single mom) a change in carrer, a move across the country and a sexual assault) all leaving me overwhelmed and depressed. I have batteled my weight my entire life. Never much success with lossing, even though thre were times I was working 6x a week at high intensity. Those times my body felt better even if the scale didn't show it. But they last two years I just kind of gave up. Stopped carring about what I put in my body, I am sure depression from everything played a part in it. The last several months have been the worst, I just was eating anything I liked.
I finally just got fed up with it...I needed a drastic positive change to combat all the crazyiness.
I choose Ip because I knew lots of people that were having good success on it. Decided I could devote several month to such a drastict diet change to gain an amazing life change. I want to be a fit mom to chase after my toddler. I want to take my boy hiking and camping and not have my with hold me back.

I'm only a week in, so a newbie, still hoping this will be the thing that finally "works". Happy about the positive changes I am making
Mugumya is offline   Reply With Quote