Novus and Kitcherella, those are awesome tattoo ideas/designs. I like Anais Nin as well. Under a Glass Bell is one of my favorite collections of short stories.
I have 2 tattoos, one on the inside of my ankle (A windmill in a blue delft pattern) and a "Strength for the Living" on my wrist in dutch and Gaelic (To reflect my heritage)
Neither one was too painful IMO. The ankle one was a bit more painful, mainly because it has shading/highlighting and is bigger.
I like tattoos on the upper back, especially shoulder blades, ribs, feet, obviously wrist and inside of the ankle (not as big a fan of the outside of the ankle), tops of the heels (right bellow the achilles tendon, though some places won't do it there), and I love tattoos on calves... but I'm too chicken, and hate my calves too much to have it done.
1. Drink 144 or more oz. of water per day (6 water bottles or more)
2. Keep my net carbs (grams of carbs - grams of fiber) at 60 grams or less per day
3. Keep my sugar content at 25 grams or less per day (primarily from fruit/veggies)
4. Do at least 3 mins of planks every day.
5. Do at least 100 squats every day.
6. Run at least 3 times a week.