View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 12:26 PM   #225
capricious

S/C/G: 187/?/145

Height: 5'8"

I went off track last night. Had licorice, chips and a cookie. Not feeling very good about my choices today. And lamenting the fact I keep doing this to myself and not staying focused.
Oh well. Today is a new day. I had my yogurt and berries this morning and have been trying to convince myself that it's okay if I go off track. Even if it is a couple times this week that I've done so. I really have to stay away from candy. I wouldn't have it in the house but DH loves it and buys it. Unfortunately, I love it too. Usually it wouldn't be that big of a deal to stay away from it but got sucked into thinking I could just have one piece of licorice and then ended up having 9. I know this about myself... not very good at just having one or two.
Have to accept some responsibility and face the scale tomorrow.
@Shy- you must be very proud of your daughter. A gallery showing! Wow!
You are right that we each of have our own focuses. Mine needs to be gardening right now- it it beckoning. I need to borrow my DH's truck to get some dirt, plants and patio furniture. The place just doesn't look alive until the flowers are taken care of...
capricious is offline   Reply With Quote