I've been trying to get into DIY. I am not great at sewing but I've made a few tops based on altering old tops/dresses that I already owned. I am working on re-doing furniture pieces and/or re-purposing old items. I am working on making a set of shelves by removing drawers from an old piece of furniture, making some adjustments and then mounting them to the wall.
I've also been using interesting glasses/jars etc. To create storage units. I want to make a large tiered spool-type shelf on a lazy susan, and then load it with jars/glasses that are filled with my jewelry, makeup, hair products, safety pins, etc. to put on my dresser.
1. Drink 144 or more oz. of water per day (6 water bottles or more)
2. Keep my net carbs (grams of carbs - grams of fiber) at 60 grams or less per day
3. Keep my sugar content at 25 grams or less per day (primarily from fruit/veggies)
4. Do at least 3 mins of planks every day.
5. Do at least 100 squats every day.
6. Run at least 3 times a week.