Old 06-06-2013, 12:14 AM   #146
Nagazim
Eat Real Food

S/C/G: 275/*ticker*/154

Height: 5'6.5"

First name:Magan

Geographical location: Mississippi, USA

Marital Status: Married

Children/Ages: Son (3) and daughter (14 months)

Pets: 3 goats and 55 chickens We homestead.

Hobbies/Interests: I love computer games too much. WoW, Sims 3, FB games. I also LOVE Netflix. I need more active hobbies.

Height: 5'6.5"

Eye/Hair Color: Hazel/Blonde

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: About 10 years ago. I yo-yo like no body's business. Recent: June 1, 2013.

Starting Weight: 275 lbs

Present Weight: 268 lbs

Goal Weight: 160ish lbs. I'm not 100% sure where I want to go to. I just want to be under 180lbs. That's around where I was when my hubby and I married.

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss: night time snacking. My brain goes nuts and everything sounds so yummy. I need a guard for my kitchen after 9pm.

Following any specific plan: Calorie counting like a boss. It's going very well this time around.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past: I've never been this terrified that my children will notice I'm fat. I don't want kids to even remember me this size. So I'm desperately wanting to lose not only for me, but to help my kids have a healthy role model.

Anything else you would like to share with us:
I forgot to mention that I'm obsessed with reading and love fantasy style books.
Nagazim is offline   Reply With Quote