View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 09:36 PM   #48
bekkn

S/C/G: 182/171/155

Height: 5'4"

Default First Post :)

Between February 2009 and June 2012 I have had three beautiful children whom I love dearly but have wreaked havoc on my body! I was 155 lbs before the first pregnancy and because I am active duty military 156 is the most I can weigh to pass my physical test. I didn't have to worry about it because of back to back pregnancies but after my littlest was born I was topped out at 210lbs! I got down to 190lbs by running everyday and counting calories but it took almost 6 months to lose that 20lbs. My aunt had great success on Medifast so I tried it and got down to 175 but I just could not afford to keep it up and gained 5 lbs back while trying to count calories again.

A friend of mine moved away in December and was comparable to my weight (200lbs) when she left. She moved back in may and when she pulled up to my house I did not recognize her! She was down to 156 lbs and looked stunning! She used atkins shakes for an alternative and told me all about IP. I decided to start it the next week. I ordered Syntrax Matrix protein powder as my alternative because it is more cost effective and have lost 9 lbs since I started I am currently 173 lbs and I check into my new command on July 2nd. I am really hoping to check in at 155 lbs so that I am in weight standards but I know I am going to cut it close!

I have to say that these forums have become a daily staple in my IP diet and I could not do it without all of your stories, tips and encouragement! Thank You!!
bekkn is offline   Reply With Quote