Skittles

S/C/G: 299/286.8/160

Height: 5'5"

First name: Olivia

Geographical location: Kentucky

Marital Status: Single

Children/Ages: N/A

Pets: N/A

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, sewing, Renaissance Faires, Medieval history, playing violin and piano

Height: 5'5"

Eye/Hair Color: grey-blue/medium brown

Starting Date of Weightloss Journey: Not entirely sure? I'll just say my join date here, as I have been going on and off of diets, as well as on and off of this site ever since then.

Starting Weight: 287.6 (this time)

Present Weight: 281.4

Goal Weight: 160, for now. That may change once I get around that weight.

Biggest hurdle to overcome in weightloss:
Motivating myself to exercise with my knee pain and overcoming the temptation to eat out every day for lunch with my co-workers.

Following any specific plan: Simply calorie counting. I just recently did the cabbage soup diet, and only made it through the first four days.

What is different this time in your weight loss efforts than in the past:
I recently broke up with my boyfriend, and therefore feel like I have more time to devote to getting myself healthy, seeing as it will be much easier to resist the temptation to eat out so often. I also really feel as if this is actually for myself this time around, and not to impress anyone else.

Anything else you would like to share with us:
I am obsessed with Renaissance Faires, and am currently a little worried that I will so much weight before this summer's fair that I will no longer fit my costumes properly. (Which isn't entirely a bad thing.) I also have had increasing problems with both of my knees over the past two years, one moreso than the other due to an injury. I am hoping that getting a big amount of this weight off will help out with that and that I can avoid having knee replacement surgery in the future.

One for every ten pounds lost!
oliconnelly is offline   Reply With Quote