I've made this twice now for my vegetarian husband and myself. It's a great warm weather meal.
Rainbow Quinoa Salad
from Helyn's Healthy Kitchen
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped kale
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seeds
- 2 TBS Spike salt-free seasoning
- 2 TBS lemon juice
- 1 can garbanzo beans, drained
- Cook the quinoa per package directions. I found that about 3/4 cup uncooked quinoa made the right amount.
- Let the quinoa cool, add all remaining ingredients and stir to combine.