Dieting with Obstacles Those with special health concerns such as diabetes, fibromyalgia, pregnancy, etc can post here for extra support and help.

Old 05-30-2013, 09:00 PM   #1  

Default Gastric Dumping (never had surgery)

I was just diagnosed with gastric dumping and I've never had weight loss surgery. I've had the symptoms for over 25 years and finally a doctor listened to me when I complained about the symptoms and did the gastric emptying test. Has anyone else had gastric dumping without ever having weight loss surgery? Which meds did your doctor prescribe? How did you change your eating habits? (I eat Paleo)

Also, I'm very overweight. Usually people with this issue lose a lot of weight. I did lose 40 pounds in 2 months back in 2006, but have since gained it back.

Thanks!
GwenSue is offline   Reply With Quote