View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 09:41 PM   #213
surronohappo

NAME: D

MARITAL STATUS: Married, 2yo son

TOP WEIGHT: 210 (unless were talking baby weight, then 240)

CURRENT WEIGHT: 205

GOAL WEIGHT: Not exactly sure, but would love to weigh 150 by Christmas (maybe not realistic, but that's what comes to mind)

HOBBIES/INTERESTS: I just finished my PhD, so I'm sort of rediscovering what hobbies/interests I have. I used to be a drummer in a punk band! I also play bass guitar and piano. I met my husband in drum corps. I go to Bonnaroo every year. I love researching events in my community and going on little mini-adventures. One fun example is our visit to the RC & Moon Pie Fest in Bell Buckle, TN. I love road trips! I love Just Dance (a wii game) and wish I could somehow turn that into a career.

PETS: 2 cats (1 crazy one, 1 grumpy one); 2 dogs (1 emo one, 1 Jack Russell)

FAVORITE COLOR: Purple and blue sparkle mix.

FAVORITE FOODS: Sushi, hibachi, lobster, fish tacos, fajitas

FAVORITE EXERCISE: Just Dance, P90X (esp Stretch and Kenpo), Tennis (I'm terrible), Slow jogging (aka shuffling), the weight machine circuit at my school gym

FAVORITE MOVIE(S): I love movies so much... so hard to pick favorites... I'll list some random ones that come to mind. Grosse Pointe Blank, The Invention of Lying, The Big Lebowski, The Bourne movies, The Men in Black movies, Brain Candy, anything by Matt and Trey, anything by Kevin Smith, anything involving Cameron Crowe

FAVORITE TV SHOW(S): Weeds, Desperate Housewives, Nip/Tuck

FAVORITE BAND/MUSIC: Again, I love music so much, favorites are tough. Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam, NIN, Nirvana, Faith No More, Pixies, Ramones, My Morning Jacket, Daft Punk, Ani DiFranco, Ben Kweller, Ben Folds

PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: Emotional/reward eating, general feelings of resentment that I don't deserve to be fat (unaccepting of the work I need to do), denial, never feeling full no matter how much I eat (psychological? chemical? not sure), having a toddler, grad school, etc.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I am done with school. My child is in day care. I need to get a handle on this before I get a job and THAT becomes the reason I can't change my lifestyle. I'm ready. I'm not in denial. I still feel like it's unfair, but it's kinda like, "Well, okay. It's unfair. Life's unfair. Let's get to work."

WEIGHT LOSS PLAN: Intermittent fasting, limiting carbs, counting calories, doing one physical activity each day (whatever that means... I'm working on it)

RELIGION: Nope

PIERCINGS: Nope

TATTOOS: Nope
surronohappo is offline   Reply With Quote