View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 02:14 PM   #211
capricious

S/C/G: 187/?/145

Height: 5'8"

Happy Tuesday!
Well I lost 1.6 pounds overnight . Bringing me to 166.8. Which isn't quite where it was Saturday morning but is far and away better than the number that jumped off the scale yesterday. As tomorrow is my 'official' weigh in day I'm anxious to see what the scale will reflect.
I miss my TO juice. Not a huge fan of cantaloupe. But I'm almost through Day 2 and tomorrow is back to regularly scheduled programming. Yay!
@Shy- you do sound very very busy. But also that you are taking on all the tasks that need to be completed which is so essential for harmony.
I always have bake and clean to before my in laws come. It's important to me that they are proud of me. But it is stressful leading up to their visits that's for sure. We are having a party for my DD1 on Sunday to celebrate her First Communion but I am putting off worrying about the baking and cleaning until Friday. DD1 also has a talent show on Friday so excited to see her
Our grass looks awful right now as it has been raining which makes everything grow so quickly and the belt on the lawn mower broke and my DH hasn't been able to fix it yet... Hopefully that that will happen before the party on Sunday!