Thread: Wonderslim 10
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 10:11 AM   #81
zoesmom

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

I found the carmamel and butterscotch puddings had potential, but potential went out the door with them. I was utterly disappointed. I guess it doens't help that I am a baker and often times have to make my own candies for certain dishes (I suspect that may be why the cake was a failure for me as well.) I did find however, that mixing the caramel with the chocolate pudding and splitting it into two desserts made it much much better. And adding it to the oatmeal and splitting the oatmeal up into two meals made it pretty tasty as well. I tried the butterscotch as an icecream with some WF chocolate syurp on top, but I just couldn't like it all that much. I hope you have a better go of it than I did. Pretty much once I had used them all up, I haven't ordered them since. But the cookies, yep...those are my go to! (and the crunchies...they remind me of the Nestle Crunch Bars)

Stage 1: Mini Goal 1: 265 pounds - complete 1/12/13; Mini Goal 2: 250 pounds - complete 4/17/13; Mini Goal 3: 225 pounds - completed 10/21/13
Stage 2: Moderate Obesity BMI - completed 11/26/13; ONDERLAND; Overweight BMI
Stage 3: work in progress

One for every 10 pounds lost: