View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 08:58 AM   #15
MAK247

S/C/G: 200/Ticker/130

Height: 5'3"

I have been using diet to go for almost 3 months now and am 1.6 lb away from 30 lbs lost! I love it, it takes away that option for me to make the wrong choice. I went through my fridge and pantries and threw pretty much everything away, save for a couple canned and frozen items in case of a shipment delay or emergency.

I started out on the low fat 1300 calorie plan and switched to low carb. On low carb my weight has been dropping faster but I'm switching back because the food (in my opinion) is not as good. I was surprised by how much I like the food they've provided. I did nutrisystem a few years ago and the food was just ugh! Plus you had to spend so much adding fruits and veggies, dtg includes those with your plan.

As for the price it varies by plan, I think low carb was about $185/week (with shipping) low fat/1300 was $165 if I remember correctly. You don't have to buy any additional items if you are on the 3 meals/7 days a week plan, the only thing I go to the store for is coffee and bottled water.

The order coming today or tomorrow is scary, I switched to only lunch/dinner, I will have to be brave and make healthy breakfasts for myself. Ahh lol
MAK247 is offline   Reply With Quote