Thread: Wonderslim 10
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 08:16 AM   #77
zoesmom

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

Nimble - you have no idea how many times I week that is my go to as I am never really able to eat what my hubby and kid eat and I abhor the thought of cooking two dinners! Leftovers are the norm for me, and this is the left over I almost always have on hand 1-2 times a week! And it is so freaking good on the days I am craving junk. It tastes like junk, feels like junk, but so is not junk...PERFECT!

I am happy to announce...today....240.8!!! WOOT! That was a 2 pound loss in just a 3 day weekend! Apparently all that activity did my body good! It sure felt good. Today, I think I will be taking a break though. I had 3 days straight where I was buring 800 calories or more, and even though I was having my shake right after my exercise, I know full well I was way too active for such a low calorie diet, so I need to let my body rest a wee bit to stabilize. I'll jump up to my run again on Weds, but today, I shall take my rest day.

Stage 1: Mini Goal 1: 265 pounds - complete 1/12/13; Mini Goal 2: 250 pounds - complete 4/17/13; Mini Goal 3: 225 pounds - completed 10/21/13
Stage 2: Moderate Obesity BMI - completed 11/26/13; ONDERLAND; Overweight BMI
Stage 3: work in progress

One for every 10 pounds lost: