South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2013, 04:14 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default SBD Daily Chat, Tuesday May 28

Good Morning

I was up for a bit so thought I'd get us started. Have I mentioned lately just how much I enjoy the warmer weather....Bing and I have already been outside to check out the neighborhood. It's pretty quiet so far this morning. I've been sticking to my early morning gardening routine so I'll be back out around 530am. I work at 7. Food OP which is nice and I've been feeling great! I just don't have much internet these days. We have a gigantic highway project just East of here on I-70 which runs 24/7 until at least December. They are boring a bigger hole in a tunnel which has existed for years and I've decided it's part of the reason the normal internet channels seem to be clogged. (not to mention the traffic!) Oh, Well.

What's on your agenda today! Stop and say hi

Last edited by Lexxiss; 05-28-2013 at 04:22 AM.
Closed Thread