View Single Post
Old 05-26-2013, 08:32 AM   #175
Arabella
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Smile The Sunday Palace, Day 6

Good Sunday morning to all you best and most beautiful of lies! I am feeling so much better. So far, WI has been down .6 from last Monday but still hoping for a whoosh for official WI tomorrow. Thought I might get it this a.m. but then realized that we ate dinner quite late last night.

Had SIL and BIL for dinner, quite a nice evening. I made a buttermilk dressing dip and served a rainbow of fresh veggies and some chips (I ate one small chip with the dip, just to see what it was like. Yummy. Served baked salmon with a lower-fat upscale version of tartar sauce, herbed vinaigrette potato salad, roasted beet slices with balsamic vinegar and roasted asparagus with garlic and diced portabellos. Then a sugar-free, wheat-free berry crisp with banana frozen yogurt (the whole batch sweetened with 2 T honey). Everything turned out beautifully and it was all healthy.

I still had a thousand steps left to take when they left and went out around a few blocks. It was such a lovely evening -- balmy and mysterious -- made me resolve to be outside at night more often.

Made it to yoga 4 times last week and got my 10k steps every day.

Amarantha, I did feel a little funny getting DH to be my accountability person b/c it makes him a bit of an authority figure but it's my choice and working toward my goal.

Happy Fourth of July to you!

Love to all in the palace or on walkabout ... let's make this a good one!

Onederland by July

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last edited by Arabella : 05-26-2013 at 11:47 AM.
Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote