Thread: Wonderslim 10
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #63
zoesmom

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

HAPPY BE-LATED IRISH!!!

You are a braver woman than I. I don't admit to birthdays! then again...I don't admit to them because something always goes horribly wrong...like being hospitalized for double pnemonia or open heart surgery on my step dad or a favorite uncle dying, you know, stuff like that. I have refused to acknowledge my birthday for 3 years and so far, so good, NO ISSUES!!

In all seriousness though, Happy Birthday! And You are just too freaking awesome!

Daughter's ballet recital was last night...SO freaking adorable! Heading out of town in a few hours....going to be MIA for a few days and get some seriously needed R&R...been too busy these past few weeks...and this week has been much nuttier than normal.

anyways, everyone have an awesome Memorial Day Weekend and let's keep our guys and gals who have lost their lives fighting for what they believed in and those that keep doing it, in our hearts. PEACE!

Stage 1: Mini Goal 1: 265 pounds - complete 1/12/13; Mini Goal 2: 250 pounds - complete 4/17/13; Mini Goal 3: 225 pounds - completed 10/21/13
Stage 2: Moderate Obesity BMI - completed 11/26/13; ONDERLAND; Overweight BMI
Stage 3: work in progress

One for every 10 pounds lost: