Thread: Wonderslim 10
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 01:43 PM   #45
Nimblegranny

S/C/G: 242/210/120

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by punmama View Post
I don't even check my blood sugar which i know I should. Just to darn scared to face the facts.

punmama, I wasn't being compliant with my blood sugar either when I was eating the house down, because I knew it would be bad news. Then when I started WS I decided to watch those numbers come down too -- even more reinforcement! -- and they really are. You might like that reinforcement too.

I started Wonder Slim on Saturday and it is working for me. I do not feel sluggish any more, can actually sleep like a baby again and have a lot of energy.

This is so encouraging! And so fast too!

Just hang in there and do it. Remember that next month will come no matter what you do so stay focused. I have temptations all the time at work since our cafe has all sorts of things to eat but I told myself that I am not going to touch anything.

What amazes me is that I'm not hungry and I'm not tempted. The structure really works for me, and the easiness of it. There's no guessing. I heard somebody else say, you're either on plan or off plan, and you know it. I like that! So far, it's just a non-issue for me, I love that every day I can choose something to have and the rest is a no-brainer!

I had a scare last week where I thought I was going to have a heart attack. That scare made me more determined to get back on track. I am too young to die.

Nobody's dying here! We are all on another path now and going nowhere but up! Feeling hopeful about my future is the best part of the plan, to me!

You want to play with your grandaughter and have fun with her and see her grow up. Your blood sugar will stablize to normal if you stay with it.
I really will be rooting for you.
Maria
Thank you so much!