View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 12:16 PM   #102
luckylindy

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Dance - so proud of you that you are sticking to your guns with your ex. The problem with ex's is they only come around when you are happy in another situation, its like they have a radar that goes off. Just remember, he was meant to be your ex, especially after your trip. Keep us posted on how things are going with the new guy. I gained so much of my weight once I got into the relationship with my now boyfriend. I got comfortable and stopped working out (because I wanted to spend time with him) and we were dating so we ate out a lot. I think a lot of relationships are like that. Just stay on track the best you can and offset your shortcomings with a good workout.

I hopped on the scale today at it said 189! Can you believe it?! Ridiculous. But I am now wearing size 10 pants and dresses so that stupid scale is just that...stupid, lol. I still eat pretty healthy and average 1300 a day with 1800 on weekends. Certainly not enough to GAIN all this weight so I finally get the concept that muscle weighs more than fat.