Thread: Wonderslim 10
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #42
Nimblegranny

S/C/G: 242/210/120

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoesmom View Post
: Come February, I was able to do more intense workouts, such as 30DS. I now can run a mile. My O2 tank is collecting dust as I haven't had to use it but once since February (and that was last week...grrrr.)

One more itty bitty pound and I hit my dear 50 lost. Loving this! I now weigh 3 pound less than I did when my husband met me
This is so inspiring, zoesmom. You HAVE come so far, as irish says!! I still don't have a lot of energy and I feel a lot is because my blood sugar is still high even more than the weight I'm carrying. It is fluctuating between normal and medium high WITH all my meds where two weeks ago before WS it was out of control HIGH all the time, especially at bedtime and first thing in the morning. It affects my eyesight, my gait (feet), and my energy in a very negative way, and I just am so hoping to see this number drop little by little as time goes by, and my energy to return.

I worry a little about the sugar in the replacements and snacks not being a good plan for me, keeping my sugar up, I don't find much in the way of discussion about this except for those saying they lost weight and thus their sugar levels were lowered.