View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 03:44 PM   #101
dancerindenver

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Lindy - congrats on feeling great in a swimsuit - seriously, is there ANYTHING better than that?

Burgundy - loved the fb pix of you and the walking dead guy - glad you got to see him! I haven't started watching that show yet - am planning on a marathon one of these days when I get a cold or something. You and Lindy make it sound so fun...

All good here - fun chat with the new guy on the phone last night and we are finally getting together in person on Weds (after two weeks of not seeing each other). Not sure yet how busy he'll be over the long weekend but I have all kinds of ideas of how to occupy his time if he lets me

Got tons of exercise this weekend and looking forward to keeping it going this week. Will walk to dinner tonight to meet some friends - should be fun.

Hope you guys are doing great...

Ex has been in touch way too often recently (and wants to be friends *again* whatever that means since we weren't ever just friends in the past) but I kicked him to the curb rather firmly with a don't contact me at all until at least November email and then we'll see. Looking forward to the absence of distractions on that front.