Old 05-17-2013, 05:40 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/189/140

Height: 5'4"

Default Gross BBQ Bites

Day 1 - So far I love the oatmeal, soup and bars, but the BBQ bites are disgusting. So disgusting. I can't even get them down.

How do people cope with this? I have two boxes of these. Am I supposed to somehow force them down (even though it makes me gag)? Should I order replacements?
QB2D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 202.2/147.6/130

Height: 5'2

You could keep them, your tastebuds do change after a few weeks, so you may end up liking it (that's how it was with mac and cheese for me, its one of my faves now). Otherwise, I'm pretty sure you can exchange a box as long as you haven't eaten more then one. You'll have to call costumer service about that--I've never done it. Though I should, I accidentally ordered crab soup and I hate crab. I refuse to even try it lol. If you have an office near you maybe you could exchange it there? I wouldn't know about that lol
Andi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 07:54 PM   #3  

I agree with Andi24. I've been on MF for 4+ months now and my tastes have changed. Some things I did not care for in the beginning taste okay now. I pretty much lived on bars the first 3 months (plus my lean and green) but now enjoy more variety. I tend to use the crunchier items as a meal in the car. Try them again later on if you can't exchange them.
melaniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 03:10 PM   #4  
Slimming down in San Fran

S/C/G: 275/191/150

Height: 5'8"

QB2D, you can get them replaced Here are the details on the Medifast site:

If you are not satisfied with a Medifast Meal, defined as a meal replacement that is produced in boxes of 7 servings, you may exchange up to 10 boxes of Medifast Meals within 30 days from the date of purchase for another Medifast Meal. If you are not satisfied with any other product, you may exchange up to 10 boxes of product within 30 days from the date of purchase for another product of the same price. To qualify for an exchange, no more than one packet may be removed from a box. All exchanges require a Return Authorization Number, which can be obtained from a member of our Customer Service Team. Please call the number located at the bottom of your Packing Slip.
BerkshireGrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 07:51 PM   #5  

the BBQ bites are my least fav, but to get them down gave me incentive to drink lots and lots of water.
duckdame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 04:48 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 197/189/140

Height: 5'4"

Thanks all for the advice! I have decided to hang onto them for now and hope my taste-buds change! Otherwise, everything has been mostly tasty.
QB2D is offline   Reply With Quote