Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2003, 11:28 AM   #1  

Question Question for the girls...

Hey girls...
This is kinda embarrassing but here goes...
Do you have ideas for exercises I can do to strengthen my chest muscles and make my boobs less saggy?

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-22-2003, 04:20 PM   #2  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Gee, 17 hits so far to this post and no responses... Are the rest of us just fine and perky? Just kidding, I'm nowhere near perky. I know there was a discussion about this on the Ladies (and Gents) Who Lift bodybuilding forum. Maybe you can try posting your question there. I tried to do a search but couldn't find the exact thread. Sorry I couldn't be of more help .
Old 10-23-2003, 10:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 245/245/130

Height: 5'2"

Push ups helps

Also if you workout at a gym the butterfly press helps!
Old 10-24-2003, 02:22 PM   #4  
Head Princess

Angel's got it right. Exercises that work your pectorals will help solve that for you.
Old 10-27-2003, 08:49 AM   #5  

Thanks! Do you have any specific ideas on what exercises work the pecs? (besides push ups?) Thanks

I'm not strong enough yet to do real push ups, but I'm working on it!
Old 10-27-2003, 09:56 AM   #6  

You can "simulate" the butterfly press if you hold weights or have wrist weights on each writs and start at a position with elbows bent , arms together, and fists facing your face, pull arms back sort of like you would be opening a door really wide and do reps that way. There is only so much that can be done without surgery. Age plays a big part in this so if you are young you have a better chance of improving them. If you are very large, forget it! Mine are a lost cause without surgery even though I do exercises to strengthen those muscles. Also the length of time you have been overweight and the extra weight has pulled them down makes a difference. Just don't get too depressed if you don't get totally perky. It all depends on a LOT of things!

Faye
Closed Thread