Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 05-17-2013, 01:28 AM   #1  

Default 200 Lbs Gone!!

reached my second goal of losing 200 lbs. My only problem is I still feel like i weigh 477! How do i switch my mental state? I mean i see i dont need seat extenders all my old clothes dont fit anymore so i see that but when i look at myself i see the same person i was a year and a half ago. I am also scared to buy new clothes and am wearing all these huge clothes. I guess part of me thinks i will go back. i just dont know, please help with this part. Anyways on to my final goal of 75lbs more where my dr says is a healthy weight for me.
ladylucklaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:33 AM   #2  
M.S

S/C/G: 210/180/120

Height: 5'3

Congratulations! You've made it so far. Think about it this way, it takes ALOT of determination to lose 200 lbs, you had the right attitude to and the discipline to do that much and stick to it for so long, those skills are with you for life
TheNurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 01:42 AM   #3  
Trying to be in the 160s

S/C/G: See my siggy ;)

Height: 5'8"

Congratulations! That is such an achievement.

Buy some new clothes. You will feel great and it will motivate you. Throw out the old ones. You are not going back.

Last edited by IanG; 05-17-2013 at 01:42 AM.
IanG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:25 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 396/351/160

Height: 5'7"

First all, congratulations on losing 200 pounds!!!! WOW. What an accomplishment. And you're an inspiration to others who are in the same boat and wonder if we'll ever get there.

You've lost 200 pounds and you're still wearing the same clothes -- how do you even keep them on. Ian's right. Buy some new clothes, throw out or give away the old ones. If you are truly, truly worried about this, go to Goodwill. I imagine once you see yourself in clothes that fit, you'll realize that there's no going back.
betsy2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:26 AM   #5  
Back to Basics!

S/C/G: 187/127/125

Height: 5' 2.5"

So
So
So
So
S
So
So
AWESOME!!!

You are amazing!
ChickieChicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:39 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

You are so amazing! You are true inspiration!

First, get rid of that dirty old lying mirror you have. Just stop looking at it. Do you happen to have any old and current photos? If so, compare the two. You will be amazed at the differences you will see, such as how much of you is missing and how your face is angular instead of round, and all that wonderful little stuff. Once you see that, the mirror will hide its head in shame and you will start to see your beautiful self as everyone else does.

Then, get some clothes that fit. You are hiding behind clothes that are too big. When too big, they appear frumpy, and frumpy tends to make us feel gross. When you are in clothes that fit, your confidence will radiate and you will look in the mirror who is still ashamed he was showing you a false image and you will see just how truly beautiful you are.

And you have come 200 pounds. You have learned healthy eating habits. You have busted your arse to get here. You won't go back. You know how hard you fought for this. You know, deep down, you will NOT give it up without a fight for your life.

Have faith. You are amazing. You are awesome. You are inspiration. And I so want to read your story now...where ever could I find it? (HINT, HINT!)
zoesmom is offline   Reply With Quote