Thread: Wonderslim 10
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 02:06 PM   #14
irish51

S/C/G: 172/ticker/122

Height: 5' 0''

zoesmom, thanks. I went through the closet and took out the things with tags. 2 skorts and 1 Capri. Now I never save receipts, ever..but I found the receipts for these 3 items and returned them to Kohl's thus morning. I got $31.00 back! I never return things,so I found this amusing. 2 skorts were bought in 2011, the capris's in 2012. The best part, they were all size 12. After return was done, I went and tried on the exact capris and skirts (same brand)I got into a size 4, now I know why the 12 fell to my ankles.

msamure Don't worry too much about your age, I will be 62 a week from today (did I really admit that???) We can still lose weight as we get older, our metabolism is a bit slower and we have to push harder to stay active. I keep 8 lb hand weights near me when I am watching T V at night. If I get bored and want to graze the pantry, I pick up the weights and due bicep curls and things like that, until the feelings pass..

punmama keep posting, let us know how your first days are going, what you like or don't like, how you are feeling, etc.

Weighed in this morning,still 142.8....but I know from trying on clothes, I am losing inches.

For every 5 lbs

Last edited by irish51 : 05-16-2013 at 02:06 PM.