Thread: Wonderslim 10
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 08:55 AM   #8
zoesmom

S/C/G: 293/ticker/170

Height: 5'6"

No sweat brunette

Well, not such a great weigh in today. I blame the predisone (I ALWAYS gain weight when I have to take that crap for my asthma/ARDS flair ups. BOOOOO!!!!) BUT...I didn't gain this time. I guess you can say I didn't lose either, but in a way, I did...even if it was only .1 pound. Hey, I'll take it! Considering it could have gone the other way while on this medication, I say that is a WONDERFUL accomplishment.

Tonight is ballet....I'll tell you, I've been going nuts the past couple weeks, what with my kiddo's T-Ball practice twice a week, ballet practice, AND swim lessons. Her first recital is next week and I am looking SO forward to it. Of course, she cracks me up in T-Ball as she does leaps and tondues as she runs from base to base. Pretty obvious she doesn't get the fact the two activities are not interchangeable And last night, her coach put her on the pitcher's mound so he could better keep an eye on her...because she was twirling and spinnin and trying to teach all the boys how to do ballet (she is the only girl on the team.) I love my kid...but I am begining to think T-Ball isn't the sport for her like she had convinced me it was.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Stage 1: Mini Goal 1: 265 pounds - complete 1/12/13; Mini Goal 2: 250 pounds - complete 4/17/13; Mini Goal 3: 225 pounds - completed 10/21/13
Stage 2: Moderate Obesity BMI - completed 11/26/13; ONDERLAND; Overweight BMI
Stage 3: work in progress

One for every 10 pounds lost: