View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 07:28 AM   #105
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/156/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2times2much View Post
I was contemplating riding the cycle to work today. I think I would have made it home--but barely, before the thunder and rain hit! Hoping for tomorrow.

Todays adventure was stepping on a BAT in my flip-flops as I went out the door to turn on the sprinklers this morning. OMG! Scared the dickens out of me! Creeped me right out! I smucked it with a snow shovel and ran. Yes RAN. Funny exercise plan huh!?

Anyone go camping in the summer? We have plans for Memorial Day weekend, and Father's Day weekend so far.
Colleen I read about the BAT-venture on Facebook, you are so very funny with your writing

we only do a day or two of camping in the summer, we tent. Not that comfy for the over-50 set, lol.

Today is Opening Day at the club where I work, finally! and I (foolishly?) signed on to also work the dining room at night for the next 3 nights, (good money making opportunity) and i will just sleep over there, hopefully I can get a room either by myself, share with a female co-worker, or worst case scenario is on the floor in a sleeping bag in my walk-in closet! had to do that one night last year. Hey, that counts as camping

Too cold this morning!! its 30 . I WANT to ride to work but I would freeze for 25 miles at that.

i'm bringing my Kindlefire so hopefully I can get wifi from my closet to say Hey

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote