View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 06:47 AM   #103
VermontMom
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/156/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Tammy - sorry I am days late in responding, I am sorry about your trip to say goodbye to your mom, but I am glad you were able to do that...and yikes at what it was like to stay with your sister, LOL @ your new perspective! Hah! Hey that is nice that your older son fixed up your home office

If I had to guess how many years it was when you rode to Vegas, I would have said 2!! that is crazy that it's been FOUR! Happy Anniversary to you two

Yes I am loving being back at the Club, and I went ahead and signed on to work in the dining room for Wed, Thurs and Friday nights, which probably means I'll spend those nights sleeping there too, last year the Club was so booked I had to share a tiny room with another co-worker (young girl) and one night slept on the floor, hah!

We had such fine weather for a couple weeks, now it's been COOL and cloudy and yes there were a few of those darn white flakes around yesterday! go away cold weather! I want to get my annuals and get the deck nice so I can be out there in the mornings with coffee and computer and listen to the birds and love the month of May

DH tinkered with my bike and says it's OK at least for a bit, and for me to get it to the mechanic, unless it solves itself which it did last year, ON the way to the mechanic. But its too cold for me anyway (low 50's and no sun in the day)

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote