View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 12:48 PM   #191
Tuscany
Susan

S/C/G: 190/Ticker/125

Height: 5' 5"

Hi Muse: No worries...you weren't clumsy or off-putting in the slightest. We all have to do what we feel most comfortable with and, as you say, the important part is that once we lose the weight, we must then keep it off.

Oh and sorry for my short-forms! WATP stands for "Walk Away the Pounds", which is a DVD by Leslie Sansone. Not sure if her DVD's are available in the UK, but she's very popular over here. All of her videos involve walking sequences plus some other simple moves, such as kicks, knee highs, sidesteps along with a few toning exercises. I can't keep up with many of the DVD's, such as Jillian's 30-Day Shred...I'd be shredded to bits if I tried that. Leslie's WATP DVD's are more my pace. I prefer to walk outside, but when the weather doesn't co-operate, I pop in a DVD.

Finally, we share a similar dirty secret. I don't do videos, but I commonly put on my favorite music and dance away. I like the oldies...Rock Around the Clock, the Twist, etc. I also bought myself a hula hoop a few weeks back and I'm slowly getting the hang of it. I don't have curtains on my windows, but I live in a very rural area, so the only ones likely to see me through my windows are the squirrels or the birds, plus my cats, who seem to think I've recently gone nuts.

To BPP: Boy, you have wonderful self control, not stepping on the scales other than every two weeks. I'm on my scales daily...I know I shouldn't, but I just can't help myself. My curiosity gets the better of me. I do try not to get disappointed when they go up a bit or don't move, and try to focus on the long-term and the bigger picture.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited by Tuscany : 05-13-2013 at 12:59 PM. Reason: To add
Tuscany is offline   Reply With Quote