View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 10:12 PM   #101
ladyrider72472

S/C/G: 275H/159/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Happy Mothers Day to you all!!!!!

Well, I guess it is my turn. My name is Tammy. I live in Arkansas. I have two grown sons, one just graduated from pilot school in April, the other is graduating from HS this Friday. I have been riding since 2006, I started out on a 1996 Honda shadow, then a 08 Sportster Roadster, then 09 Dyna (which I rode to Vegas and got married on), now I have a 2010 Road "Queen" or technically it is a RoadKing.
I am a medical coder at UAMS where I attempt to teach new doctors how to code correctly.
This is my 3rd marriage.

Reda, Holly, Colleen, Can you believe tomorrow is FOUR years ago that I rode to Vegas and got married? Time flies. I remember yall helping me getting me prepared to go. It has been an adventure for sure.

I went to New Mexico this past THursday, it was NOT a fun trip. You all know I have told you that my Mother was not the mothering type, she was a raging alcoholic.... well, she passed away Thursday. She was holding on and they believe it was for me to get there. I did get there in time to talk with her (she was not verbal) but she did cry when I told her I was there and I knew she did the best she could while raising us and that I loved her. She was dead 3 hours later. I have had an emotional few days over that..... and staying with my sister was CRAZY..... I won't go into details.... but I thought I was depressed before I went down there..... turns out I don't have anything to be depressed about and life is great in AR. Lol. I am just thankful I don't live down there in that "drug infested mess". I came home with a new perspective.

I hope you all had a great Mother's Day. My oldest son fixed my home office up..... it is AWESOME! I am very thankful.

Holly, I am glad you are at the job you love!

Colleen, we are both on the sucky part of losing weight.... but I know we can do it. I hope you find a job soon you like.

Reda, How is the bling coming? And when you first got the RoadKing was it a bit heavy in the front end for you? Mine seems like she is soooo heavy up top.... maybe just me.

I will gab more later.