View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 11:36 PM   #98
ChopperChick355

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hi Girls

I suppose my turn

My name is Reda (Rita) just spelled differently- anyways I am 43 been with my husband 27 years and we have 2 boys 24 and 22 with 1 granddaughter 10 months old- such a cutie!!!! Should change my avatar because I no longer have the chopper sold it and bought a 2010 Roadking back in 2011
have been working on blinging it out and yes I need to take pics and get them posted- I started officially riding in 2000 started out with a Vstar 650 had it for about 30 days before going to a Vstar 1100 then in 2007 I bought an Ironhorse Legend chopper the one in the picture again sold it and bought the HD Roadking
Well I never had weight issues of any kind till about 18 years ago - well I gained well over a 100 pounds while prego but lost it all with 6 months but for whatever reason started gaining and here I am - I did lose about 25 pounds last year and have pretty much maintained ever since- I am much like Holly don't mind putting in the exercise but just can't get the eating under control, and summer well it sure doesn't help with riding and racing! Oh yes my oldest son also drives a race car so that keeps up very busy every weekend.... I do have to say he is 2-0 right now!!! whooop whooop
I am an operations manager for a convience store chain -- very stressful some days but others not so bad, I am pretty spoiled actually
I have been president/vice of our local Eagle Riders Riding Group for the last 4 years but decided this year someone else needed to take over for a change so they voted DH in - probably cause they know I will step up

Well we had our 3rd annual spring poker run today and only 20 people showed up because of our crazy weather - high 55 with 30 mph winds with up to 50 mph gusts and yes it was freakishly windy- I hate it......
Oh ya we do also like to take vacations- we always take a tropical vacation in January/Feb to get away from these South Dakota winters- and we always go to Sturgis in August but its only 450 miles away from where we live=
plus then we usually try to take a weekend vacation once a month somewhere even if it is only 120 miles away

Holly that is great news that your summer boss realizes how much time you have put into your job there It sounds like maybe air intake - If I remember right I do believe my 2000 yamaha vstar had same issue and we had an after market intake on it-

Off to bed kept the grandbaby overnight last night and she slept but she moves around alot even in play pen I could hear her moving so then I would get up to make sure she was still sleeping, so needless to say I didn't get much sleep last night

Have a great night ladies
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote