View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 03:46 PM   #90
Karen3

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

hey Is it bedtime yet? Darn I've been so busy I thought it was late! We went for a camelia and came home with a gardenia instead. Never ever have I planted a gardenia outside, they were like hothouse plants that lived awhile and then I kill'um! We planted it in sheltered spot just outside the pool cage. Gotta look more for my camelia. They bloom in the winter.

Then did a big grocery run...oh drugstore,too. 2loads of laundry and paid some bills....and it's only 2pm??????

DH had a late night snack Thurs of leftover Kielbasa, I thought all day about that and surcomed to temptation about 9pm last night. OMG the nightmare I had woke me when I pulled the night table over on me. Lamp etc chashing down on me. I woke so fast I even remember the damn dream.

Hope Lynn gets a chance to try Almond Grouper. It's something so good and so fattening but worth tasting.

Donna you're getting my senior moments problems. Gesh I never know what day it is until I check the paper.

Bobbi....wow have you done a ton of work already. We moved to town 13yrs ago. It is wonderful to be so close to stores etc. Sit on the front porch rocking like 2 old famers watching the world go by.

Again Happy Birthday Cajun....29 and holding?

Mary...what happens when the kindle gets full? I have just about the same amount in mine. Have most achieved but does that count as memory?

Watched 1dvd of season 3 last night of Kingdom, Donna. Kinda goofy and different.....did they change writers?

Washer is beeping......k3

Last edited by Karen3 : 05-11-2013 at 03:48 PM.
Karen3 is offline   Reply With Quote