Old 05-11-2013, 10:48 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 202.2/147.6/130

Height: 5'2

Default Getting back on plan

I've had a REALLY bad case of the stomach flu and I was obviously not on plan. Yesterday I was feeling better and I ate, but I couldn't stomach medifast foods. They gave me some nasty cramping, so I stuck to toast, saltines and canned chicken noodle, I know COMPLETELY off plan but there wasn't much I could do...I didn't eat much anyway, and I still lost weight. But now I'm still having trouble eating the medifast foods, and I AM feeling better...I just want to get back on plan, I know I'm out of ketosis, I'm just upset with myself now, but I took two bites of my cereal this morning and tossed the rest. (both times I've tried MF today and yesterday I've wound up with horrible cramping...is that normal?)

Guess I'll give it another day and stick with toast today, I'm just afraid of how hard it's going to be to get back on plan now...IDK if it's just me, but when I get sick on something it usually takes a while before I can stomach it again, so I hope I'm not screwed up. It's already been like 4 days off plan Just a vent, I guess. I really dislike my body sometimes!
Andi24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 01:04 PM   #2  
MF 3/31/13

S/C/G: 261/ticker/155 for now

Height: 5'2"

I'm so sorry you've been ill! I think you just need to take care of yourself until this passes and eat only what will stay down. Maybe try more chicken broth and less crackers/toast if you're worried about carbs.

I wouldn't worry about getting back into Ketosis until you've completely kicked this bug. Chances are you're losing weight right now anyway.
SuperHeroTeacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 04:35 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 202.2/147.6/130

Height: 5'2

Thanks, I finally was able to stay on plan yesterday and so far today, but I was definitely out of fat burning. Now I'm feeling much like I was those first three days, but I think I'm back in fat burning or close to it. This time was involuntary, but it's brought me to the conclusion that voluntary cheat days just aren't worth it...it's really taking all of my willpower to NOT cheat lol.
Andi24 is offline   Reply With Quote