Old 05-08-2013, 03:22 PM   #1  

Default First day on meta-slim and STARVING!!!

So, I started my meta-slim program today, and I have to say, I'm so confused when I read your previous posts about not being able to finish all your food.

I only get 4oz of protein with 4oz of cooked veggies or 8oz of raw veggies. I don't have any snacks at all, except if I decide to do a NHS in between meals.

It's only 3.20 PM and I am starving already. Obviously, I can't have dinner now. I don't want to cheat, but I'm wondering if I didn't understand this properly, or if I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks for you ladies's inputs!
pacocita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:06 PM   #2  

Do you do a starch or fruit? I would suggest doing another hns and the fiber drink, that helps me out if I am feeling hungry. Hang in there!
tennesseemom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:26 PM   #3  
I can do this!

S/C/G: 242.5/137.5/145

Height: 5'3

You can have unlimited sugar free jello, that might help too. There is a different menu that says 6 oz or protein(If you are over 200 lbs they give you this plan), which is probably the posts you seen about not being able to finish food. Once I got under 200 they put me on the one you are on, I got hungry every once in a while but not too often. When I did get hungry, they said to drink an hns and if you really need to eat something make sure it is a protein such as an egg or cheese but try not to make a habbit of it.
dkdaisybutters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:33 PM   #4  
I can do this!

Also, I would try eating 8 oz raw veggies over the 4 oz of cooked if you don't already because it will be a lot more food.
Old 05-08-2013, 06:37 PM   #5  

Thank you so much for the advices!!! I'll def do the 8oz raw veggies. Both lunch and dinner I did cooked I do have a starch and a fruit in my meal plan, but I'm used to eating snacks through out the day. Hopefully it will get easier!

The jello will def help!

and way to go on the weight loss!!!! That's impressive
pacocita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:54 PM   #6  
I can do this!

Thank you very much!!One time one of my counselors said that if I wanted to wait to eat my starch for like a snack that I could. I decided not to since there is prob. a reason we have to eat it with meals but maybe you could ask your center about that too
Old 05-09-2013, 01:26 PM   #7  

Height: 5'4"

My counselors have all said that the combination of starch and protein is specific and not to mix them up or spread them out.

Hunger should get better after a couple of days when you go into ketosis. But an extra HNS and/or fiber drink help me when I do get hungry in the afternoon.

I am also on the plan with 6 oz. of protein, and kind of looking forward to the one you are on. I just choke on 6 oz. of protein, especially at lunch. 4 seems much more reasonable. And i agree with the post above, have the raw veggies, load up a salad with the allowed veggies and you will have trouble finishing it!
Monkeysocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 07:54 PM   #8  

Usually after about 3-5 days on program (try to be as exact as you can with timing of food and mixtures), the cravings go away. Hang in there!
dkmd27 is offline   Reply With Quote