View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 08:17 AM   #60
Tuscany
Susan

S/C/G: 190/Ticker/125

Height: 5' 5"

Hi All! I've had one of "those" weekends, which for me means bogged down with client work, at least 14 hours each day, sometimes more. I've kept to my diet plan, but I've had to sacrifice a bit on the exercise front, since there are only so many hours in the day.

Cajun: Not sure what you mean by a meter, but I assume some sort of timer. In any event, my trampoline didn't come with anything. I'm still getting the hang of it...although it's much easier than I thought it would be, especially given that I tend to be quite clumsy. I hunted up a few trampoline routines on the internet, which I'll try out when work slows down a bit.

Mary: Thanks for posting that link...I found a few good reads in it. How wonderful that your gd is graduating. I have two adult children, but no sign of grandchildren yet. However, my daughter is getting married next year, so perhaps there's still hope!

Karen31: Congratulations to your niece! I'm a partner at KPMG (one of PricewaterhouseCoopers's competitors). Accounting is a great profession, although it requires too many hours at times

Karen3: Good for you getting back into the size 16. It's great when we're able to fit into some of our old clothes.

Glynne: Hope your wrist is feeling better soon.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Susan

Last edited by Tuscany : 05-08-2013 at 08:18 AM.
Tuscany is offline   Reply With Quote