View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 01:59 PM   #56
deelee10

S/C/G: 0/37/35-50 lbs lost

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaDee View Post
Hi all,

I am just joining today! I am 70 yrs old and been on that yoyo/rollercoaster weight battle for some time. last year I managed to lose 20# after a year of Jenny Craig, quit and gained it all back! I am now 3 lbs away from my all-time highest weight, and can't seem to get back on any kind of track. I was a member of ediets for several years with some success, mostly due to the support group threads. I have a few things to do before I get REALLY old, and it would be a lot easier and enjoyable if I weren't carrying around the extra weight and could get in better condition.
This seems like a friendly supportive group and I would like to try hanging out with you all!
Welcome LindaDee! I lost 20 lbs on Jenny Craig then gained it back. Eventually I did Ideal Protein. Lost 37+ kept it off for a year, then gained back 18. Just lost 10 of that - back on the diet. I think a lot of us have been on the yoyo, rollercoaster thing for many years! This is a great group of very supportive golden girls. Look forward to getting to know you!

Started IP 1/14/11
deelee10 is offline   Reply With Quote