Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 05-07-2013, 12:15 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 175.6/173/135 & Fit

Height: 5ft8

Default Screwed up on diet-not moping about it!

I screwed up on my diet yesterday but whatever it's just one day LOL and I'm not bloated or anything. I've lost 11 pounds! I had a peanut butter cookie shake at Sonic xD Bad me bad! Oh well it was really good! I always wanted to try one of Sonics shakes! I didn't really know how many calories were in that dang thing geez! One day definitely did not hurt me on the scale! In fact it was very kind to me today! Another part of dieting is changing your relationship with food. Well I screwed one day and I am not gonna spend the day moping about it! I am happy positive and not gonna let myself feel guilty about it! It was one day and you know what? It was worth it! I have NEVER had a Sonic shake before and have been wanting to try one for weeks! I don't feel guilty it was just one day! I am back on track! Most of you who know me know I would mope about this kind of thing. Well not anymore!

I won't be doing that again though for a while lol I just wanted to try one.

Last edited by wolfgirl69; 05-07-2013 at 12:22 PM.
wolfgirl69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 12:56 PM   #2  
Started IP 10/21/15

S/C/G: 243/238.8/170

Height: 5'4"

Good for you!!! I'm glad to see you're working on your relationship with food! I think that is one of the biggest parts of getting to, and maintaining a healthy weight!
PreciousMissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #3  
A determined quirky chick

S/C/G: 265/227/160

Height: 5'8"

Good for you. What a positive attitude to have. What harm could come from a little treat once in a while? Atleast then you can get it out of your system for awhile and focus. One shake won't ruin your whole outcome.
Quirky Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 01:25 PM   #4  
I'm bringing sexy back!

S/C/G: 242/234.5/167

Height: 5'5"

Good for you
Mozzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 03:34 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 344/311/140

Height: 5'6

Yup! Just like we talked about in the other thread, a treat every now and then is what keeps us sane. It wasn't a screw up, it was well deserved! Congrats on losing 11 lbs and now you can focus on losing more!
Skettihead03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:10 PM   #6  

Once in a while its ok to treat yourself.
Joanne M is offline   Reply With Quote