View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 10:24 AM   #52
glynne
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 4' 11 1/2"

Good morning GG's,

I probably shouldn't be doing this, but maybe can be brief. (LOL ~ I have trouble with that).

I couldn't get a dr's appointment until Thursday morning. I talked with the boss and will be off work until then. I was maybe gonna try to come in and work, but can only type a few minutes before I start getting bad pain in my hand. If I came in and then had to leave, they wouldn't be able to get a replacement, where as if I just don't come, they can get someone to fill my spot. So, she (me too) was worried that if I tried to work while in pain, that I would end up doing irreversible nerve damage.

It should be a dream come true ~ not having to go to work. But, I can't do much ~ every thing I might want to do, I need my hand for. Even when I watch TV, I am usually doing something else while watching. If I hated my job, maybe.....but I like my job.

It is sunny out here today. Now that Sara and the kids have gone back home ~ I miss my daily dose of Miss Maddie Sunshine.

Ok, I'd better get off.

Hope you all have a nice day.

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance. (From Karen31's post)

glynne is online now   Reply With Quote