View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 11:23 AM   #51
Karen3

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Morning all...Welcome back Lynn. Waiting for the med dose adjustment is always a problem. How is she feeling? If you need anything I am just a phone call away.

daughters!!!!! Mine went with a friend to look at puppies. Yup she came home with a mini doxie! They already have 3 and now they have a pack. Love the pup's name....Giggles....

Can't tell you how much help having an arthritis pain med helps and I go Thurs for knee shots...gulp....

I wore a size 16 pants yesterday....back down to where I left off....and they were a bit loose!!!!!!! Have had only one person notice at bridge. She's the lady who wanted to give me a size 4X shirt a few months ago. I almost kept it because it was so big I felt tiny.

DS's book at that the publishers. "Zonbie". Should be released this Fall. His oldest DD graduated from college this week. U of Charleston. She is going to England for 2 weeks. Oh that is not misspelled...means ghost like....

DH said that he was hungry for sausage. Sooooo, i have cooked and cooked sausage. We have had Brats, Italian sausage, Kielbasa and hotdogs. Just smear a little mustard on me and I'm good to go.

Doorbell....BBL for personals...k3
Karen3 is offline   Reply With Quote